Sunday, June 14, 2015

WCC26 Watercooler Color Challenge!






Welcome to the Watercooler  Challenge #26.  This is
a color challenge from our very own Jean Fitch.
Jean is as delightful as this mouthwatering pie!
 I used several sets for this challenge, including
Serene Silhouettes on page 109,  You've Got This
on page 113 and the sentiment from An Open Heart
on page 25.
I inked up the background from You've Got This 
with Delightful Daffodil and Marina Mist, spritzed
with water and stamped.  After it dried, I stamped
the focal image in Early Espresso.

I textured the card stock base with the Boho Chic
Textured Embossing Folder.  This EF is just wonderful! 

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Jackie this card simply blew me away! Great use of the background from You've Got This and Serene Silhouettes. Love how you applied the layer of colour and the sentiment. TFS.