Sunday, July 26, 2015

Fun Fold Watercooler Challenge WWC-29

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Welcome to our second July Watercooler Challenge.
This one is great fun, Bev's fun fold challenge!
You're going to see some wonderful samples!


My fold is a very simple one, the Joy Fold.
You fold your 4 1/4 x 11 inch card in half normally,
and then fold the card front back up to the fold. 


I guess I was in a quiet pensive mood when I sat down
to make this card,  pairing of Mint Macaron
and Lost Lagoon.  (Sorry that I couldn't get the card to
lay flat when I took the card photo).


The fold component features the Lots of Labels Framelits
on page 173.  The focal image is from Lovely As A Tree
(page 86) and sentiment from Butterfly Basics (page 124)


I completed the card with the Silver Basic Metal Button
which acts as the closure.

Thank you for checking out my fun fold card.
Now scoot on over to the Challenge site to see 
the rest of the offerings.  
PLEASE to add your version to our linky.

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a lovely serene card Jackie. I love the colours and your choice of stamp sets. Lovely as a Tree is so timeless and adds so much to the card. Thanks for sharing your joy fold card.