Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WWC49-Jackie's Sketch Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Yippee-Skippee, the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge is back!
I'm excited because today is my sketch challenge, but also
because you will be seeing new Occasions 2016 and SAB product.

For my challenge, I've created a pretty straight forward layer card
using coordinating product from the Occasions 2016 Mini Catalog.

 This card uses the Balloon Builders Stamp set (Occasions p 14),
with the coordinating Balloon Bouquet Punch (p 13)
It's My Party DSP paper stack (Occasions p 5) and 
my favorite Tin of Cards set on p 110 of the annual catalog.
I really like the Balloon Builders set because of it's
flexibility, and watercolor look.
This is a birthday card that works for guys or girls, 
and comes together quickly.  

Please click on over to the Wednesday Watercooler Challenge site,
and join us for this sketch challenge.  Make a card and
link it up to our Linky!
 
 
 

No comments: