Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WWC51 CAS Star Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Thank you for stopping by


Today we are featuring Bev's WWC51 CAS Star Challenge.
Stampin' Up! offers numerous star related products, 
so there are lots of options.


I realize that this card has some extra layers, but I figured my nephew will appreciate the many colors, so I went with a more layered approach.
From the beginning, I wanted to use the "leftover Hooray" letters from the Party Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (on page 7 of the Occasions Mini) for his accomplishment. They fit perfectly on a star created with the Stars Framelits on page 173.  I backed the Tangelo Twist star with one in Basic Black to really make it pop.  The stars on the WW c/s layer were 
applied with the Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks 
and Sponge Daubers.  The "congratulations" sentiment
comes from the Big News set on page 100.
Please check out the projects offered by the 
 Watercooler Wednesday artists.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: