Friday, February 26, 2016

Stamp-Off: Susan's Color Challenge

It's time for another hop with delightful ladies
Ms Buffy and Ms Susan.  You don't want to miss this challenge!

 Susan challenged us to use these colors today.
I personally was a bit put off by Sahara Sand, but love this color combo, including the Sahara.  That's why it really
helps one creatively, to participate in challenges.


I don't pull out my Gift Box Punch Board as often as I'd
like, because I usually need cards.
by Papercraft Button, so had to make this box for our challenge.

It's a small box, about 3x3, but big enough for a little treat.
I made a little love card that fits inside.
I wanted to use the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies 
(p 26 of the Occasions Mini)
because I knew that they would work really well for 
dressing up this box.  The only stamping is on the card
inside, where I omitted a portion of the sentiment
from the Balloon Builders set on page 14 (Occasions).

I had a hard time taking pictures that clearly showed
the 4 challenge colors, but they are, indeed, all there!
I used magnets for the box closure.

Now please hop on over to check out the lovely
handiwork of Buffy and Susan!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your box and cards are amazing! It puts my card to shame. I am so proud that you used Sahara. I think it all blended well. Beautiful!

Buffy said...

This is GORGEOUS, Jackie! I love that box, and the cards are lovely. What a great use of the colors!