Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Black Line Flowering Fields

Stampin' Up! demonstrators receive a quarterly brochure
from the company, offering ideas and business information.
The is a rough CASE of a card sample.  It had solid black lines,
that looked like the Brushstrokes stamp on page 129.  
But I liked the idea of the more "sketchy" lines from the
Gorgeous Grunge set on page 123.  I added a flower image
from the Flowering Fields FREE SAB set and cut it out
with the Chalk Talk Framelits (p 173), which works perfectly
with this flower.  I layered it on a piece of Mossy Meadow,
cut out with a Lots of Labels framelit and then trimmed down,
so that it fit the flower layer more closely.

I colored the flower with an aqua painter and then
tied it with a 1/4" Cotton Blushing Bride ribbon.
I decided I would add a sentiment later, when I send the card. 

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Great card, Jackie. I love the way you framed the flower, and the use of Gorgeous Grunge for the background.