Saturday, April 2, 2016

In the Meadow On Hello Honey

Today I noticed some "left-overs" on my crafting table
and got the bug to do something with them.
This scrap came from a Blog Hop that I participated in
some time ago.  I'd made several deer panels and
this one hadn't made the cut.

I layered the deer from In the Meadow (Occasions p 28)
on to Early Espresso and mounted that on strips of
Hello Honey embossed with the Woodgrain Textured
Embossing Folder (p 174 of the regular catty).  Mounted
to an Old Olive card base and that was pretty much it!

 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Stampin' Amigos said...

A very pretty card, Jackie; I really like the coloring of your stamped image.

Buffy said...

I love the background with Timeless Textures. (Or, I think it's Timeless Textures.) So pretty! Love the way you used the scraps. It almost looks like a gatefold. Cute faux-ness!