Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Petite Pairs on Vellum

One of the sets that I am really sad to see go/retire is
Petite Pairs on page 99.  This is one of the few sets that
features wording for both the card front, and inside the card.

I added this sentiment to a layer of the It's My Party DSP,
with a card base layer of the Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
on page 149.  The inside sentiment says "to make it Better",
which can be used for so many situations.

The gold cord featured on this card has already retired,
but I could not resist adding this accent.  It helped 
pull the details together.

Tomorrow I receive my first products from the new
2016-17 catalog.  To say that I am excited is an
understatement!  I have seen a digital version of the upcoming
catalog and I must say, it is the best I've seen in years!

No comments: