Friday, June 10, 2016

Faux Sketch Pun Intended

Welcome to our weekly Stamp Off Challenge with
Susan, Buffy and I. 

Buffy suggested a Faux Sketch challenge, which I
had never done before.  Looking at my sample, I'm not sure
that I've accomplished the Faux Sketch technique,
but I took a shot!  I made 2 cards for this challenge,
so I hope this one fits.

I love the humor of the Pun Intended Hostess set on page 200.
It is a great set for masculine cards, with darling images.
In this case, I used the sun image from Kinda Eclectic
(page 147), masking the light bulb.

The colors used were Basic Gray, Real Red 
and Daffodil Delight.  I used the Banner Triple Punch on page 186
to create the banner tail.

Now please hop on over to check out what
Susan and Buffy have created for this challenge!
 

2 comments:

Buffy said...

This looks great, Jackie! It does look sketched - and I love the way you used Kinda Eclectic for the light. Cute!!

Susan said...

Very cute card, Jackie. It looks totally sketched! Much better than mine.