Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Flourish with Sunshine Sayings

The Flourish Thinlits on page 194 are incredibly elegant.
You can use the "positive" cut-out, or the negative,
creating a variety of looks.  In this case, I layered a black
flourish over a piece of Festive Birthday Designer Series
paper (page 173), which is the DSP that goes with
Birthday Fiesta (the Llama/Alpaca) set! Yellow,
black and red create such a beautiful combination,
that this was a no-brainer.

I added the sentiment from Sunshine Sayings (page 97),
as I have several family members with anniversaries
coming up. 

I colored White Perfect Accents (page 177) with a red
sharpie marker and added them to the flourish.

Overall, this was a pretty quick card, that packs 
an impact.  Hopefully it will be appreciated by the recipients! 

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Very pretty card, Jackie!I love your color choices. The black really makes the colors pop!