Friday, September 9, 2016

Sure does feel like Fridays roll around VERY quickly.
That's not a bad thing, because that means Buffy, Susan
and I get to do our thing!
 
 This week, our thing involves lots of layers, however that
is interpreted by each artist.  As usual, we offer a challenge,
but respect all interpretations, even though they might deviate
from the challenge "rules."  It's just how we operate.
 
 This is a layered card, because the sentiment portion is "stacked".
I used several annual catalog products, including 
Flourishing Phrases (p 49), 2015-17 In-Color Envelope Paper
(p 176), Dazzling Diamonds and Gold Glimmer Paper (p175),
and Gold Sequin Trim (p178). 
 
The sentiment comes from the Wondrous Wreath set
on page 32.  I hope that you enjoy my project.
 
Now don't miss Susan and Buffy's projects!! 

2 comments:

Buffy said...

What a lovely card, Jackie! I love the layered stamping. I never even thought of that. The "off-settedness" of the layer and the glimmer paper and trim make it a super festive Christmas card.

Deborah Smart said...

I just love the angled layering of the DSP, Jackie! You sure did add lots of layers under your sentiment - it looks amazing! Talk about a WOW card :)