Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Glitter Embossed Wondrous Wreath

I can never get enough of Christmas cards.  Given interesting
supplies, I could make Christmas cards from October to December.
Speaking of interesting, SU offered Emerald Envy and
Real Red Glitter Emboss Powder on page 7 of the Holiday catty.
I love the stuff.  It's hard to take a picture of, but packs
a ton of sparkle.  This glittery sparkle works great with
the Wondrous Wreath set on page 32 of the Annual Catalog.
I just added a touch of Red Glimmer Paper (p 175) and
a Glimmer Paper bow from the Pretty Pines Thinlits dies
on page 19 of the Holiday catalog.
I really like the two bows in this Thinlits Dies set, because they
are thin and act as a great replacement for a traditional bow.

1 comment:

Deborah Smart said...

Oh my goodness - I keep forgetting about this wonderful Glitter Emboss Powder! Your wreath looks amazing, Jackie - I can just imagine how much more sparkly in looks in person. Thanks for the reminder - and sharing your fab card (I'm off to CASE it now!) :)