Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hey Chick on a Barber Pole

If you guessed that there was another Hey, Chick 
(SAB page 17) card coming, you'd win that bet.
But then it's a pretty safe bet because I love this set.
 
I stamped the images and colored them with my
aqua painter.  The bits of grass come from the
In The Meadow set on page 129.
 
I used two different DSP (Designer Series Paper)
layers.  The first, barber pole layer, is from the 
Neutrals DSP pack on page 174.  The second is
the FREE SAB paper called Carried Away on
page 7.  These FREE Sale-A-Bration products are
only available as supplies last, or until March 31st.
 
I haven't decided who will receive this card yet,
so I stamped several sentiments for the inside
of the card.  When I mail it, I can decide which
to attach.

 

2 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

OMG - Jackie I just love this card! The way the chick is peering down at the egg - and your colouring is amazing! So cute :)

Buffy said...

This is adorable, Jackie! I'm really going to miss that set come April.