Friday, April 28, 2017

Stamp Off Window Box Color Challenge

Yikes!!  It's the end of April.  But for Buffy, Susan
and I, it's another wonderful Stamp Off Challenge.
 
  
This week, we have a color change, and boy is
it a bright one.  I believe that it is an effort to 
ensure that Spring is here to stay.
 
This is a rather simple card, using the Window Box
Thinlits Dies on page 43 of the Occasions catalog.
I simply layered the challenge colors, including
a little Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon (p 178)
with the 5/8" Burlap Ribbon.
 
The sentiment comes from the WONDERFUL
Flourishing Phrases set on page 49 of the soon to
retire annual catalog. 
 
Now please don't miss the spectacular projects
offered by Susan and Buffy!  

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty card, Jackie. I love that die from the Window Box Thinlits set. It is very elegant.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Love your "window box" design, Jackie! What a fun way to use the die. This was such a fun color combination. (Yours, right? I think...)

Anonymous said...

This colour combo is fabulous - I love how you can see each one, then the Daffodil peeking through the die cut. Great card, Jackie!