Monday, July 10, 2017

Tranquil Tulips with Lovely Inside and Out

This catalog has some amazing hotess sets, listed
on pages 220-223.  I love 3-4 of them, but my fav is
Tranquil Tulips.  This is an incredibly elegant,
2-step stamping set.  It enables you to make numerous
cards, using different color combinations, or just
stamping off the base stamp so that you can use
a single ink color for the flowers.  In this example,
I used Pool Party and Bermuda Bay.

I find that this set coordinates extremely well with 
Lovely Inside and Out (p 157) and the coordinating
Lovely Words Thinlits on page 214.  They just 
fit together!  I'm not 100% sure that decapitated
tulips work, however.  

3 comments:

Deborah Smart said...

This is such a pretty card, Jackie! I love the soft colour, and movement of the flowers.

Susan said...

This card is beautiful and so soft. It is lovely.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Beautiful tulips, Jackie. This is a lovely card.