Monday, August 28, 2017

Ribbon of Courage on Layered Leaves

I recently had a former coworker die of breast cancer.
It's difficult to create cards for friends or family who
are dealing with cancer.  I really appreciate the 
Ribbon of Courage set on page 96, with the coordinating
Support Ribbon Framelits on page 214.   The
sentiments in this set are beautiful and work well on a card.
The images are excellent, when embossed with White
Stampin' Emboss Powder (p 201).

I think that many backgrounds work well with
Ribbon of Courage, but I really liked the Layered Leaves
3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
on page 211.   I enjoyed making this card while having
a stamping play date with my friends Mary (Stampercamper)
and Jo.

2 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

What a truly beautiful card Miss Jackie. Straight from your beautiful heart and soul.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. I'm so sorry about your friend. You card is a beautiful tribute.