Monday, October 23, 2017

Color Me Happy with Butterfly Basics

Recently I mentioned that Stampin' Up! will be releasing
a line of alcohol markers.  Well, the arrival date has been
announced!  On November 1st, the Stampin' Blends
will be available, as individual markers, in coordinated color 
pairings, or a complete set!


 In addition to the new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers,
a new set is being offered.  The Color Me Happy
set includes birds, lanterns (above), a flower and 4 sentiments.

In this example, I paired the new Color Me Happy set
with Butterfly Basics on page 149.  Given the pattern of
lanterns that I stamped, I really liked this sentiment.
Stampin' Blends used on this card include Pool Party,
Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral.  As recommended,
the images were stamped with the Tuxedo Black
Memento Ink Pad, and then colored in.

For more information on the new Stampin' Blends,
please check out this video!


2 comments:

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

I love those lanterns, and they work wonderfully with the sentiment. Lovely card, Jackie!

Susan said...

This is a great card. I love the lanterns too and you did an awesome job coloring them!