Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Cookie Cutter Eskimo with Swirly Snowflakes

As I've mentioned, making Christmas cards just makes me happy.   I put effort into them because hand made Christmas cards
bring joy to friends and family.
Stampin' Up offers so many wonderful Christmas products.
You can pick a cute/sweet card making product,
 or a traditional theme.

The Cookie Cutter Christmas set on page 116, with 
coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (p 208) is one
of the CUTE product suites.  The images are so darling to
color (with the new Stampin' Blends), or you can stamp them
and avoid coloring altogether.  

In this example, I added
the lacy border from the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies
on page 35 of the Holiday catalog.  The snowflakes come from 
the Seasonal Layers Thinlits on page 216.  The eskimo is
layered on an Always Artichoke oval created with the
Stitched Shapes Framelits on page 214.

2 comments:

Buffy said...

This card makes me happy! I love your border, It will make the recipient smile!

Susan said...

You are going to make me spend some money with this card. I love that border!