Friday, November 24, 2017

Merry Little labels with Snowflakes

I hope that you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I for one am happy that I did not have to travel,
although it sounded like planes, trains and cars
were able to get where they were going.

I decided to post one more Merry Little Labels (p 12) card.
I really like this particular stamped image.  The snowflakes were created with the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies on page 35. 
 The background
layer was run through the Seaside Textured Impressions
Embossing Folder to add a bit of texture.  

2 comments:

Susan said...

This is another very soft, pretty card, Jackie. For some reason the embossing folder reminds me of tree bark and fits perfectly with the snowflakes.

buffyc88@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card, Jackie! That embossing folder does look like tree bark - like a snow day in the woods.