Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Amazing Butterfly Thinlits Brusho Card

I'm really excited about the Occasions and SAB (free items
to select from, with a $50 product purchase) products
that I get to play with.  They offer some mind-bending
creative opportunities.  The Brusho Crystal Colour, on page 26
is one of my favorites.  Brusho can be used/applied in at least
3-4 different ways, so that you can create a variety of
watercolor effects.  It kind of gives you the options of 
maximum control, or wild abandon.  

In this example, I sprinkled 3 Brusho Crystal colors on watercolor 
paper and then spritzed it with water.  I then let that try naturally.
The "amazing" sentiment comes from the Celebrate You
Thinlits Dies on page 17 of the SAB brochure.  This set
of Thinlits is outstanding, specially when paired with the
coordinating Amazing You set on page 16.  

I added the lovely die from the Butterflies Thinlits on
page 215 of the annual catty.  The red layer was run through the
Pinewood Planks 3D Dynamic Textured Impression
Embossing Folder on page 211.  I hope you enjoy
this project!  If you want more information on Brusho Crystals, please view the SU video below.


2 comments:

Susan said...

This is a lovely card, Jackie. I need to get out those Brusho Crystals.

Anonymous said...

Jackie, this is beautiful! It's one of the best samples of Brusho that I've seen. The butterfly really stands out against the vibrant colors.