Friday, May 25, 2018

Lovely Inside and Out with Bundle of Love

I'm squeaking out a couple more posts with retiring product,
in anticipation of the new 2018-19 Stampin' Up! Catalog.
I adore the Bundle of Love Specialty DSP (p 189) because
of the abundance of metallics.  One side is baby colors,
the other beautiful patterns of gold!

The Lovely Inside and Out stamp set (p 157),
with coordinating Lovely Words Thinlits (p 214) are
gone June 1st.  If you have an interest in either product,
now is the time to snap them up!

2 comments:

Buffy Cooper said...

This is lovely, Jackie! So fun using the different products - that I didn't think I needed and now here I am contemplating a final May order. Thanks for that, by the way.

Susan said...

I didn't realize that that DSP has metallic patterns on one side! How lovely! Beautiful card too!